Further along the Path




 About four months ago a group of nine outstanding virtual artists came together to create an exquisite corpse build called the Path.  I have just finished the machinima which you can see above.

The artists by order of scene were..

1-bryn oh
2-colin Fizgig
3-marcus inkpen
4-desdemona enfield / douglas story
5-Maya paris
6-claudia222 jewell
7-scottius polke
8-Rose borchovski 

 Sadly, the build is being taken down right now but I have just selected a new group of artists for Further along the Path which is the Path 2.  Didn't want to call it Path 2 because that sounds like a movie sequel.  It was an interesting process inviting artists to this second part because two declined fearing they could not fill the shoes of those artists of the Path who they would be following.  I wasn't expecting that, but it really compliments the fine work done by these artists above whose skill level intimidated some notable artists.  Further along the Path  will not be completed for another few months but I am really excited about those taking part.  Again I have selected a range of talents ranging from script based artists to narrative, some well known to others who have quietly been around for ages or who are fairly new and keen.  We have not selected the random order yet but I will do another post in a bit to introduce the artists for Further along the Path.
     To the side you can find a great post by Rowan Derryth at Prim Perfect on the Path and below an interview done on Treet.TV.





Comments

Anonymous said…
I am such a fan of your work. What you do for art is glorious, inspired, visionary. Please, let me proofread your text before you go "live" anywhere: it would be an honour. Annwren Resident "Anna"

(Ontario, Canada)
Alana Pyara said…
This is a fachinating consept. You do amazing work. I blogged about it, please let me know if I need to change anything, thanks.

Popular Posts